Laser etched headstones (memorials) are increasing in popularity today. This is mainly due to the intricate details and versatility in design they offer.
The Perfect Memorial has compiled a shortlist of guidelines to help you with the process of placing your order with us.
1. Visit our online store at www.theperfectmemorial.uk .
2. Select the design of headstone and what you want to say about the person you loved or wish to remember.
3. Decide on your favorite photos, inscriptions and design layout you wish to include in your order.
4. Tell us where the headstone or memorial is to be installed and the Grave Reference Number (plot number).
5. The Perfect Memorial will confirm any required permits with the relevant authority.
6. After ordering we produce a design proof of how the stone will look with your chosen images and inscription, the letter-style and the space there will be left for any requested future inscriptions.
7. This "proof" will then be mailed, faxed or emailed to you for approval. You will be allowed to make changes to the proof without any extra charge.
8. We provide advice on the choices you make and we will not start work on the stone until permission is granted and the final proof has been approved.
|Completed laser etched memorial installed at location|
* A deposit of 50% on the total cost is required upon placing the order for a new memorial. A final invoice will be forwarded for payment prior to the memorial being fixed.
Our all-inclusive-price covers the memorial, inscription, delivery, and fixing (limited to selected cemeteries).
* Cemetery fees are payable as an additional cost. Namm fixings, where required, are payable as an additional cost.
We use industry approved anchor fixings to secure all of our memorials.
• Any photo, hobby or past-time can be portrayed
• "Text only" memorials are also available.